We are looking for an individual who:
- Works hard to meet deadlines
- Pays close attention to details
- Takes pride in his/her work but also welcomes criticism
- Thrives in an environment of constant interaction, feedback and guidance
- Leaves his/her ego at the door
- Has a burning desire to contribute to something big
- Excellent revision control habits and experience with Git or SVN
- 5+ years of experience with C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- An understanding of TCP/IP
- A degree in Comp. Sci., Comp. Eng., or Elec. Eng.
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery. Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers. With over 1400 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.