We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Software Developer! This opportunity is with a well established government client in the Ottawa area! To be considered, you would need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Have successfully obtained a Diploma at College or CEGEP.
- Must have at least 1 year experience (within the last 3 years) working as a Software Developer or Programmer.
- Must have at least 1 year experience (within the last 3 years) either with C++ using MS Visual Studio for application development, or C++ using SQL for application development.
- Experience developing HRMS applications within the past three (3) years, and it would be a strong asset if you have also used IBM Peoplesoft/Guardian.
- Must have 2 years experience (within the last 3 years) testing software applications.
- Hold a valid Enhanced Reliability clearance with the Federal Government.