Oakville Permanent Java .Net Middleware Developer 5+ years experienced 110,000 + 3 weeks
Your new company
Founded for half century, our client is a global vendor finance company headquartered in Europe. They provide asset-based financial solutions to clients sit in various industries across the globe. Due to company growth, in the beautiful Oakville office, we are building up an elite IT team that requires a senior level middleware software engineer asap.
Your new role
Reporting to an open-minded IT director, your job as a middle-ware developer is to be responsible for the development, and operation of application integrations, web services, and bots as needed. Your essential Duties including:
- Develop, maintain and support integrations (web services, APIs, etc.) between enterprise business, workflow, and productivity platforms
- Configure, customise, script, and develop application integrations
- Document code, technology, processes, and procedures
Gather feature requests from internal business units, write user stories along with the architect or PO to respond to requests as appropriate, and groom product backlog along with the Scrum team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this team, we are looking at someone who's never satisfy in what he does, and reaching out to new technologies. You are experience in back-end/middleware development, but you don't limit yourself in just one language. Essential requirements are as following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience on either Java, .NET (Framework/Core) or Node.js Platforms with different proficiency levels on corresponding technology stack.
- Expertise in ---- Microservices and SOA based REST services, SOAP based web Services, RDBMS (SQL Server/Oracle/M SQL etc.), Message Queues, Service Bus, Web Sockets, ORM (Entity Framework/NHibernate etc.), No SQL(MongoDB/ Redis/Aerospike etc.), version control(GIT/TFVC etc.) & Dependency Injection
- Knowledge in-----Swagger, Cloud Services (Azure/AWS/GCP etc.), Serverless Computing, CI/CD (Jenkins/Azure pipelines/Wercker etc.), SCRUM/Agile methodologies, APM (New Relic/Azure Application Insights etc.), Design Patterns
- Basic understanding of-----Containerization tools (Dockers, Kubernetes etc.), Azure DevOps/JIRA
What you'll get in return
Joining this global financial organization in Oakville, you will enjoy the job stability, at the same time exciting at what you develop, because the company and your manager will encourage you to use various new technologies. You will join an elite team where you will learn and grow your expertise. The competitive salary of up to CAD 110,000 + 3 weeks' vacation +premium health/dental benefits will ensure you have a satisfying lifestyle with your family.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.