* SOFTWARE DEVELOPER *
Our client is a leading software company developing powerful cloud-based, licensed community forum applications. They are Montreal based. Their success is due to their capacity to create unique and engaging social network experiences. Their new initiatives require professionals who are ready to take the next step in their career growth. As such, we are currently seeking a Software Developer.
Reporting to a Team Lead and working closely with the CPO, your primary tasks include:
- Write high quality code and participate actively and regularly in development team meetings.
- Collaborate with team lead and product owners to drive continuous improvement in software development.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge of Web technologies;
- Ability to estimate a scope of work and break down complex tasks into components;
- Strong ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- Strong command of English, written and spoken.
- Automated testing with PHPUnit;
- Ability to work with state management systems like Redux or similar state-management libraries;
- Setting up & working with frontend build tooling (Webpack, Babel);
- Experience working with React and RESTful APIs;
- Scrum or other Agile process;
- Identifying and prioritizing accessibility and usability issues.