About our Company
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective healthcare and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the healthcare, social services and life sciences sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems. Gevity’s services range from strategic consultancy to system integration.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer consultant for a 6 month full time opportunity.
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category experience;
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members;
- Experience working in Agile environments;
- Experience with web application security;
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Experience integrating with Active Directory.
- Experience providing software development consulting experience within a health care experience.
Demonstrated experience with the following technologies and programming languages:
- Application types (The types of components that make up the complete system)
- Web Applications
- Windows Services
- Console Applications
- Database Integrations and Feeds
- Programming / Markup Languages (Code is written in these languages)
- Application Platforms (The code written runs on these platforms)
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Developer Tools / Process (The code or workflow is managed in these editors and tools)
- Visual Studio
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Test Automation
- Protocols / Specifications / Data Formats (How data is communicated in/out of the system)
Short listed candidate will be required to provide a proposed approach to the project work and a description of how your skills meet the required skills listed above. Short listed candidates will be provided with an over view of the project to develop their approach.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.