Position: Software Engineer EMV
Location: Markham, Ontario
- Responsible for maintaining/updating/troubleshooting the software that communicates to the machines on the production floor
- Maintain and manage proprietary software and tools
- Analyze and recommend updates or other procedures to automate processes further
- Programming skills are necessary to reverse engineer tools to accommodate new requirements or make improvements.
- Software engineer must understand EMV
- Responsible for IT documentation and administration
- University Degree Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 3 yrs in a similar position
- GlobalPlatform Card Specification – at least knowledge of it, able to read and understand requirements
- EMV Tools – CPV (card personalization validation tool), PVT (ex. Collis, Barnes)
- Cryptography/Authentication – at least knowledge of concepts
- Programming: C++, C#, SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Open/Flexible – able to deal with a lot of changes
- Deadline management
- Creative mindset – able to present own ideas to automate
- Independent – agile environment, one week sprints
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Click here to apply and view all current job openings
PlanIT Search is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.