Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Software Developer role and working onsite with a leading fintech organization in Montreal, Quebec.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a software developer.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you’ll do
If successful, you’ll work with a leading Investment Bank as a software developer, designing, developing and maintaining complex applications in a global team environment.
Currently, we are looking for Java Developers and Junior C++ Developers to work with key stakeholders across the business to create, test and improve the applications that play a fundamental role in the company’s daily operations. You will work across the software development lifecycle, gaining essential grounding in handling requirements, support and maintenance, while following an Agile methodology to constantly strive for better results and becoming indispensable to your team.
What you need
- B.S., Computer Science or within a STEM-related subject
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- OOP development experience
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OO, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
- We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today and will be in the future.
We value diversity both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we’re proud to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish by promoting a strong culture of equality but most importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree.