You will be joining a knowledgeable and friendly team of four professionals that are responsible for dealing with a large variety of technical challenges. You will:
- develop new innovative web applications, using the latest technologies,
- upgrade existing infrastructure and applications,
- engage in design and architecture discussions,
- make key decisions in the projects you own,
- write elegant, readable, and reusable code.
Critical thinking is an import part of this role, as requirements are not always known in advance. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, and your choices and decisions will directly impact the final product.
We are searching for a talented, full-time .NET web software developer who is creative and passionate about writing innovative code. We are looking for a full-stack developer with:
- experience developing .NET framework solutions, including .NET Core,
- MS SQL Server, including T-SQL and database design,
- MVC, WCF, and microservice architecture,
- fluent CSS3 and HTML5,
- ability to design solutions
Although not required, experience with the following would be nice to have:
- High quality website interface design,
- ASP.NET Identity Framework,
- Microsoft reporting services,
- OWIN middleware development,
CEM is a highly-respected pension benchmarking company with an extensive client base in the U.S., Canada, Australia and Europe. CEM has experienced consistent growth since its inception in 1991, and now has an enthusiastic and diverse team of 30 professionals based in the heart of Toronto’s financial district. This could be the right job for you if you enjoy:
- Working in an unstructured environment with small company ambiance,
- Working in a place where your contributions are appreciated, and your progress is directly related to your ability and effort,
- Solving challenging technical problems,
- Working in an environment that fosters personal growth, and a flexible and positive lifestyle.