Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our client is looking for talented software engineers to join their growing business in the novel AI market. As a software engineer, you will work closely with our scientists and NLP engineers on our world-class NLU products and various state-of-the-art machine learning applications. We provide deep natural language understanding solutions for enterprise-level customers around the world, including giant technology companies, banks, financial institutions, call centers, and large e-commercial companies. Our products cover areas including but not limited to customer service, enterprise assistant, public opinion monitoring and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Work with NLP teams to build excellent AI products with the latest algorithms and technologies.
- Design high availability, high scalability, and high-performance NLU backend systems.
- Continuously maintain and improve various NLU systems.
- Develop clean and efficient codes. Peer code review.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related computer science fields.
- Solid programming skills in Java or C++.
- Excellent understanding of computer architecture and operation systems.
- Good understanding of algorithm and data structure.
- Experience in developing and maintaining large-scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge in NLP, machine learning and AI.
- Programming competition winners/awards.
- Ability to read, speak, and write in Mandarin considered a strong asset.