Quality Assurance Specialist/Analyst Positions, Ottawa, ON
Modis has ongoing requirements for a Quality Assurance Specialist/Analyst, Level 3 for a long-term assignment with a government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience testing software applications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and maintaining test plans, scenarios, scripts and data
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing functional, system, integration and regression testing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience identifying and documenting software defects using TFS, IBM Rational, HP QC or JIRA
- A Government of Canada issued ENHANCED RELIABILITY clearance (or higher)
The following skills/qualifications would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (e.g. Siebel, Dynamics, etc.)
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of ENHANCED RELIABILITY or higher. Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Austin.Tomasini@Modis.com or on the Modis Canada website. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!