Client ID: 283889
Software Support Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Software Support Analyst for a full-time permanent position in downtown Calgary. This person will be responsible for the support of the suite of applications managed by the Technology Team. They will be responsible for providing technical information, support of business users, and troubleshooting, and act as a liaison with external vendors.
Software Support Analyst - Job Details
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, able to write and understand complex SQL queries, and perform database maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of operating systems, setup, installation, and configuration (Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux).
Software Support Analyst - Mandatory Skills
- Work with non-technical users to solve technical issues or recommend solutions.
- Work as a technical resource on various projects and operation tasks to install, upgrade, and configure client and server software.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to users independently or working with vendor support resources at Tier 2/3 support.
- Review and query data, evaluate data quality, fix data issues using T-SQL/SQL Management Studio.
- Setup, install, and configure server-based applications on Windows, Linux, or in the Cloud.
- Participate and lead various tasks such as rolling out software patches, enhancements, and fixes, as well as working with vendor support resources in other time-zones.
- Other duties as assigned
Software Support Analyst - Assignment Location
Software Support Analyst - Length