ABOUT DEVOPS TORONTO, LTD.
DevOps Toronto Ltd. is a consulting IT firm, which helps their clients to bring business, development and operations together. The future of the software world lies in a very close cooperation of development, security, quality assurance, operations, and any staff involved in value creation. Our company applies DevOps as an increasingly common approach to agile software development that project management, computer programmers and operations teams use to build, test, deploy and monitor applications with speed, quality and control. Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Royal Bank of Canada, and others are among our clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced Software Support Sales Representative who will maintain and build strong customer relationship with existing and potential clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients;
- Identify and solicit potential clients;
- Assess clients' needs, negotiate prices or other sales terms;
- Prepare costs estimate of the projects;
- Provide detailed information to customers about the services and products offered by the company;
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, and other materials to illustrate benefits of working with our company;
- Work directly with customers and generate the pipe-line;
- Develop and maintain awareness of the company’s products and services to provide detailed information to customers;
- Provide after-sales support;
- Develop, implement and report on marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business goals;
- Train and consult staff of end-users on usage of the company products;
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a position with similar duties;
- A university degree in Computer Science / Economics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Previous experience in participating in bids, tenders and submitting proposals;
- Deep knowledge of rendered services and products;
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build and cultivate superior relationships with internal and external contacts;
- May be expected to travel, both domestically and internationally.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours
- The remuneration will be set at CAD 25 per hour
- Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
- Work Location: Various locations within the GTA region
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Software Support Sales Representative” in the subject line. Do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our management before interviews are scheduled.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.