You will help pioneer a highly effective automation framework through research and experimenting with new technologies. You must ensure that this framework be robust enough to be scalable for future generations. You will work in conjunction with the Software Development team to create and maintain automation tests that will verify software and system functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and implement new automation tools.
- Create and maintain automated test plans and test cases based on feature requirements from a UI perspective.
- Develop a thorough understanding of projects and products developed by the team.
- Create scripts to be run on automated test tool and frameworks.
- Create and execute automated test on a scheduled basis.
- Develop reporting dashboards and reporting mechanisms for key Automated tests.
- Troubleshoot failures as required to ensure repeatability of tests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Have a high degree of development experience within the area of automation.
- Development skills in one or more languages like Java, Python, C# and C++.
- Experience in Object oriented design and implementation.
- Experience developing project and products in an Agile environment.
- Effective investigation skills, and ability to clearly document findings.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If this sounds like Your Pason, and you are seeking a dynamic work environment where you will join a talented group of imaginative and creative people, then we would like to hear from you. We invite you to www.pason.com/careers to apply. No telephone calls please. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.