SOFTWARE TEST LEAD
Competitive compensation, commensurate upon experience.
Our client is a world leader in secure messaging systems with clients worldwide.& This role will be key to ensuring the quality of the software remains superb.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a developer who specializes in writing code to test the product. They are responsible for the overall test coverage, test code and automation frameworks within their Agile team.&
As a Software Test Lead, you will manage a small team of SDETs and provide direction on coding, automation and testing initiatives. You will drive growth in the team’s automation coverage including design and implementation of the test frameworks. You will be responsible for organizing the team’s testing efforts to deliver quality software releases. You will work hands-on with the code and will participate in the team’s testing activities.&
- Manage performance assessments and hiring for a small team of SDETs
- Drive the team’s testing and automation strategies
- Define and organize the teams test planning for releases
- Design and code automation frameworks, tests and tools
- Participate in team planning and story grooming
- Participate in test execution, issue identification and resolution in support of the release
- Propose and implement improvements to automation and test processes
- Develop and maintain shared testing libraries
- Provide training, mentorship and support to other members of the team
- Conduct code reviews, improve and maintain quality of the automation code
- Document the automation framework, tools and infrastructure
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Computer Science.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in test development
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading a small team
- Strong understanding of Java programming languages
- Expertise applying test practices in an agile environment
Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Selenium WebDriver and JMeter
- Web services technology such as REST, JSON, or Thrift
- Web technologies such as CSS3, HTML5 or Extend.JS (Sencha)
- Network protocols such as HTTP, TLS and TCP
- Continuous integration systems such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Multi-threaded programming
- Design patterns
Mila Chavdarova, IT Recruitment and Client Engagement Coordinator
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: & firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Mila Chavdarova: http://stoakley.com/meet-mila-chavdarova/
Information Technology/Software Engineering
April 3, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise.& We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result, we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off