Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Job Location: NorthYork, ON
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
• In-depth experience architecting and implementing solutions involving digital platforms.
• Modeling experience within a large enterprise, within the digital IT application delivery area.
• Understanding of common patterns, frameworks, and reference architectures for digital solutions.
• Understanding of metamodels as they relate to digital solutions
• Very Good Communication and Client management skills.
• Strong Experience to manage higher management level.
• Ability to manage through influence in a complex and evolving environment to meet challenging time lines and organizational goals.
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Demonstrated problem solving, communication and organizational skills, a positive attitude, and the proven ability to negotiate and influence others to obtain desired results. Strong professional consulting skills.
• Ability to speak in business terms, as well as the ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
• Mature, confident, and performance-oriented.
• Capable of developing strong relationships with all levels of management.
• An excellent communicator, team player and someone who is intellectually honest