SOLUTION ARCHITECT FOR IAM :
As the Solutions Architect is responsible for design and architecture of Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) services that enable the achievement of the Bank's Information Security Policy.
You should have systems architecture, business systems analysis and application development as it pertains to Identity Access Management.
Architect, lead and design solutions for managing aspects of Identity and Access Management for a large Enterprise environment; translating business requirements to functional technology requirements as needed
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Identity and Access Management, policies/practices and processes and how they are applied in daily function or during project lifecycle
• Partnering with key stakeholders throughout the bank
• Contribute to the overall IAM and security technical strategy and roadmap including but not limited to: identity lifecycle management and governance, powerful privileged access, customer authentication, hybrid public/private cloud integration
• Produce technical solution documents, design/architecture diagrams, security design documentation as required to support new, proposed or existing IAM solutions
• Deliver technical presentations or knowledge walkthroughs of existing and proposed application systems to various audiences including project team members, peer technology teams and management
• Provide consultation, strategy and technical leadership towards the successful discovery, maturity assessment and ultimate integration of third party company’s IAM as a result of corporate mergers and acquisitions
• Ensure all software and infrastructure systems have appropriate information controls, backup and recovery strategies and are designed for high availability and disaster recovery
- Strong knowledge in customer and workforce authentication technologies as well as Certificate infrastructure (PKI)
- Awareness of current and emerging authentication technologies including behavioural analytics, implicit authentication and biometrics
- Strong knowledge on the IAM identity lifecycle and related activities: ID administration, provisioning, governance/auditing, IAM reporting, IAM tool operations
- Multiple operating systems, such as UNIX, Windows, Linux, Tandem, AS400, Mainframe (RACF, ACF2, Topsecret) particularly as it pertains to user access, authorization and auditing
- Superior problem solving and decision making skills to resolve work issues with the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication both verbal and written and good interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external business partners and vendors
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GISF, GSEC considered an asset
- Web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Firewalls, HTML, JSON)
- Experience with software packages similar to those used in the IAM space (CA Password Authority, Centrify, Radiant Logic, Oracle Waveset, SailPoint Identity IQ, Oracle Directory Services Enterprise Edition, Dell Quest ActiveRoles Server, etc)
- Working knowledge in architecting authentication and authorization services using one or a combination of the following: APIs, SSO, SAML, OAuth, SaaS and identity, IDaaS
- Database technologies (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering, computer science or Information Security.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years overall experience in an IAM development or engineering role
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years overall experience in Solutions Architect (systems and software design)
- Certifications such as TOGAF, CISSP, GISF, GSEC considered an asset
Location(s): GTA : Scarborough
bank benefits and bank bonus 18%