- Solution Sales Executive – Employee Experience
- Location: Ottawa
- Selling to the CHRO- SAAS
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As an HR Product Line Sales Manager for our HR Service Delivery solution will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, crafting the messaging and positioning for products, as well as lead/co-lead HR specific sales cycles. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer value and benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in serving our HR buyers, understanding how they buy and their buying criteria. You will utilize and transfer that knowledge in working collaboratively with the Account Teams and the rest of the HR business unit.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own your HR/Employee Experience sales territory to drive sales growth and value-based outcomes for your customers and prospective customers
- Directly own or meaningfully participate in every stage of the opportunity sales cycle
- Provide industry expertise for HR/Employee Experience, create market awareness and pipeline generation strategies for your territory
- Leverage social media to enhance the ServiceNow brand message
- Work closely with your aligned sales team to ensure enablement and comprehension of the HR/Employee Experience customer conversation, our products, our value proposition, and our market position
- Be an advocate for your customers ensuring their voice is represented within the ServiceNow organization
- Develop strong executive relationships within each of your accounts
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Product Development, Value Consulting, Customer Success, Professional Services, Channels & Alliances, Marketing, and the ServiceNow executive team.
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the HR Business Unit Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- 7+ years sales experience in the SaaS industry; preferably in the HR/Employee Experience space and selling across multiple lines of business (i.e. HR, IT, Finance, etc)
- Proven experience and consistency meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling (team selling) and carry a sales cycle from start to finish
- Strong track record working with implementation and solution partners
- Experience working collaboratively with internal business units - Solution Consulting, Product Development, Value Consulting, Customer Success, Professional Services, Channels & Alliances, Marketing, and the ServiceNow executive team
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to customers and prospects
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Executive presence, communication, public speaking, and influencing skills
- Results oriented; sets goals and delivers
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.