As a Solution Ambassador, the individual will use project management, business analytics and technical knowhow to assist clients as part of the Professional Services team. You will collaborate with clients to define and deliver an Astuteroadmap that maximizes their investment and yields business value. TheSolution Ambassadorwill be responsible for providing post-implementation support to our clients’Astutesolutions, explaining difficult concepts in business terms and solve problems quickly and efficiently. Developing trusting relationships and engaging clients to gather pertinent information will be essential in this position.
This is an individual role.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Exercise strong leadership skills, combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills to deliver desired business value and outcomes for our clients
- Facilitate business process review workshops and perform a detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Document a release roadmap tied to business value
- Responsible for the evaluation and breakdown of business requirements into user stories with level of effort, pros / cons, best practices and recommended approach
- Responsible for the documentation of user stories including acceptance criteria, assumptions & constraints, size, priority, and recommended solution
- Create project deliverables such as business requirements, solution design, functional specifications, and report of findings
- Responsible for managing the feedback loop for completed user stories through build
- ConfigureAstuteusing declarative functionality and framework
- Migrate data from customer legacy systems using Salesforce data migration tools
- Responsible for managing and leading User Acceptance Testing including the strategy, implementation, reporting, and management of the end-user testing
- Develop a training curriculum and deliver end-user training
- Work collaboratively with onshore/offshore development team members and project managers
- Be very proactive and responsible to drive business discussions
- Manage conflict to successful, productive resolution
- Guide, communicate, document and implement strategies to effectively help our clients manage change
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Other duties as required
Travel: As needed – post COVID
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- A corporate group insurance plan.
- A tele-health service.
- 5 personal days in addition to your vacation.
- A work from home policy while the pandemic is going strong.
- The access to an Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- A friendly environment with a Happy Hour every Thursday, a ping pong table, gaming room, a fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast provided. etc.
- A 5-minute walk from McGill metro station in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Critical Success Factors (CSF’s):
- Demonstrated ability to convert business requirements into system designs
- Strong understanding of Astute Solutions Product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to work with all audience members and to satisfy stakeholder needs
- Strong communication skills, including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters
- Effective time and project management
- Needs to be an analytical thinker who can break down an issue into its smallest components and rebuild them as a solution that meets business requirement
- Articulate in a clear and concise manner
- Able to handle multiple projects under pressure
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a growing, complex, fast-paced organization
- Demonstrated capabilities in software usage and configuration concepts and functions
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices and technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years asan AstuteBusiness Analyst orAstuteAdministrator
- 2 years of platform- or solution-architecture experience
- Excellent knowledge ofAstute products
- 5 years of service delivery experience, preferably in a technical environment
- Experience working with individuals in business, IT and the end users
- Effective time and project management
- Able to work well independently or in a team environment