Solution Consultant (Data, DG, DQ, MDM)
“I love solving any data challenge.”
Are you a data enthusiast? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to help the most successful and progressive global companies design, implement, adopt and scale Data Quality, Data Governance, and Master Data Management solutions using Ataccama? Keen to become a trusted subject matter expert and advisor on Ataccama solutions? Join our Professional Services team and make a difference through your work every day.
- Work with customers and partners to design, implement, roll-out, audit, and improve Data Quality, Governance, and MDM solutions that leverage the Ataccama platform for our customers’ business benefit.
- Interact with customer data governance, data management, engineering, and business teams to translate their requirements into smart solution designs and provide them with expert consulting around the Ataccama platform.
- Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, technical specifications, and agile prototypes.
- Provide training and onboarding to Ataccama customers and partners.
- Configure Ataccama solutions, integrate them into customer applications and data management landscapes, test, document, and tune them to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Contribute to making our software even better by sharing experience from real-life projects with our product managers and developers.
- You will receive training in Ataccama technology and ongoing support from our community of colleagues around the globe.
Is this you?
- You are a data enthusiast, passionate about helping companies leverage their data for better business.
- You are customer-focused or experienced in a customer-facing consulting role.
- You have previous experience in one or more data management areas, ideally in data governance, data quality, or master data management.
- You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution that helps customers achieve their business goals.
- You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You enjoy hands-on technical solving of challenging data management problems.
- You are comfortable effectively and professionally communicating with English-speaking teams – from data engineers to top managers – and are ready to travel for work 20–50% of your time if needed.
- You want to work with leading AI-powered technology and have a direct impact on helping customers make the most of the Ataccama platform, as well as suggest ideas that directly impact the future development of our platform.
Your must-have qualifications
- Experience in or exposure to one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data, cloud ecosystems.
- Experience in customer-facing consulting roles.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL, hands-on expert experience with relational databases.
- Passion for hands-on solving of challenging data topics, and advising customers on their data management journey.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a bonus.
Your bonus qualifications
- Hands-on experience in enterprise DQ, MDM, orData Governance tools/solutions, preferably in complex and diverse systems environments.
- Strong skills in logical/conceptual data modeling.
- Exposure/experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GPC.
- Exposure/experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Websphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Enterprise Data Management concepts and architectures.
Does this opportunity sound like a match for you? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume and a short motivation letter for immediate consideration!