Client ID: 292568
Looking for a developer to be a core member of a multi skills team tasked with building the internal solution of the book building process for the Capital Markets group of the major FI. The application, which integrates with Ipreo (now IHS Markit) is used to raise Equity in high-profile transactions via IPOs a follow-on deal.
The application will run on a Bank’s infrastructure, a composition of multiple services and connect to multiple internal sources consuming data feeds, preparing data for downstream services.
- JIRA, Confluence - 2 years
- Experience with automated testing tools and code quality tools - 3 years
- Experience in designing web Apis (SOAP, Restful) - 3 years
- SQL Experience - 5+ years
- Understanding of certificate and able to manipulate keystore - 1 year
- Django or Flask framework - 3+ years
- DevOps experience (Jenkins) - 2 years
- Capital Markets
- Understating of the origination process
- Understanding of HDFS
- Strong messaging platform integration skills (e.g. MQ) nice to have
6 months contract with possibility of extension
Remote Work/ Downtown Toronto