OverviewWe're a team of adventurous spirits who thrive on building connections. We're guided by our leading core value of Safety First in all that we do. As part of our Safety Promise, we are implementing safety measures for our team that include added precautions if feeling unwell, physical distancing practices and comprehensive cleaning processes. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is a shared commitment to each other and to our guests. Our collection of travel experiences is united by the power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Reporting to the Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef, this position oversees all food operations
- Maintain core service, production, cleanliness and quality standards as developed by the Executive Chef
- In collaboration with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, develop and deliver menus that support the brand, manage costs and exceed guest expectations
- Ensure proper rotation and par stocks of all foods
- Maintain accurate par levels for ordering utilizing approved vendors and ordering procedures
- Learn and manage kitchen payroll and keep on budget
- Takes all necessary actions to produce food and labor cost results that meet or exceed budgeted expectations
- Proactively take action to capitalize on opportunities for growth, quality and offerings
- Provide a product that differentiates ourselves from our competitors
- Assists in development of all menu items, food presentation, recipes and food costing
- Timely management of job task checklists
- Highly Health & Safety conscious, and highly accountable for maintaining the safest working environment
- Support the team where required and ensure lines are set on time for service ensuring that all SOP’s are followed and adhered to
- Understanding of time required to complete tasks and being available to stay long hours depending on business and importance of events
- Completed culinary apprenticeship program and obtained Red Seal Journeyman Certificate
- Minimum 3+ years of industry and culinary management experience in high volume food service and restaurant operations
- People management and culinary leadership experience
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.