Client ID: 282358
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, Procom is seeking an experienced Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 to join their office in Calgary, Alberta.
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 - Job Details
- Responsible for analyzing, constructing, testing, implementing and documenting application software solutions
- Responsible for support of application software solutions in compliance with determined Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for monitoring application software health, ensuring optimal operation and performance throughout the organization’s software asset life cycle
- Responsible for adherence to the organization’s chosen SDLC methodology
- Coach developers on best practices and perform peer review of code.
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 - Main requirements
- Analyzes, designs and documents technical specifications that satisfy validated business requirements
- Constructs software solutions that strictly comply with technical specifications
- Creates, executes or participates in all levels of application testing; E.G. unit, SIT, Etc.
- Executes and supports a range of application software deployment types; E.G. from small standalone applications to highly integrated and complex cross-functional software solutions
- Participate in the on call support rotation.
- Participates in post-implementation assessments of application solutions
- Participates in reviews of SDLC deliverables and processes to maximize and share learnings with teams
- Analyzes, modifies and supports legacy and new software applications at all levels of integration and complexity
- Actively monitors the operating efficiency and stability of systems against determined service level agreements, ensuring optimal usage of the organization’s software assets and it’s contribution to the organization’s goals
- Actively maintains system technical documentation ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information
- Awareness of, and adherence to, best practices for application software development
- Awareness of, and adherence to, defined support processes (e.g. incident management, change management, etc.)
- Driving the development of system specifications;
- Configuring the software to business requirements;
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality;
- Creating necessary documentation and delivering knowledge transfer sessions;
- Communicating in a team environment.
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 - Must Have skills
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience delivering technical solutions within a formal Software Development Lifecycle
- 5+ years’ experience with Testing Strategies and techniques; E.G. unit, SIT, performance, load, Etc.
- 5+ years’ experience with diagnosing, isolating and debugging software and/or data related problems.
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages and environments:
- SAP UI5, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, Java Script, SOA, UI Programming, Multi-threading, Web Services, API,
- Should Have: Experience with SAP (CRM, ECC, TM), Unit Testing, SQL, Source control, Automated builds/integration, Security (encryption), Database experience, Packaging
- Nice to Have: XML/XSD, IIS Configuration/troubleshooting, Active Directory, Architectural Design Experience, SD Methodology, UML
- Working knowledge and practical experience with Problem Solving techniques
- Working knowledge and practical experience applying programming best practices
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, skilled at working in a highly collaborative manner
- A desire to continuously learn
- Strong written and oral communication skills, addressing different audiences; technical, non-technical and management
- Ability to coach developers on solution designing, documentation and code reviews.
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 - Assignment Location
Specialist, Business Systems - SAP UI5 - Assignment Length