The Specialist, Quality I will ensure the quality of Sales and Service in the Call Center and throughout Customer facing teams through the monitoring all customer interactions, performing test calls, and the coaching and mentoring of Agents, Supervisors and Team Leads.
* Monitor customer interactions through inbound and outbound calls, chats, tickets and emails.
* Conduct compliance and quality audits as directed to meet productivity goals
* Coach Agents and provide feedback on call, ticket and chat handling for optimal Quality performance
* Work directly with Supervisors, Team Leads, and other Leaders for Agents who may be struggling with Quality performance
* Participate in weekly calibrations with Sales & Service Leaders. Provide follow up reporting on calibrations.
* Prepare reports and assessments on Quality observations as directed
* Review and report on customer feedback received through the End of Call Survey.
* Participate in any projects assigned to team as needed.
* Provide training and training documents on Quality processes and procedures.
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for training and mentoring for Agents and Supervisors
* Develop and maintain a sound understanding of all sales and service support systems, including Harmony, CTS, Hermes, CSR Tools and others company tools.
* Remain fully aware of the availability of all products and services in the company
* Must be self-motivated, have excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, demonstrate a high level of organizational skills, and be very detailed.
* Actively support, at all times, company policy and best practices in the area of security, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive Customer information
* Must have knowledge of sales and customer service principles and practices, ability to type, use the internet, and be efficient with e-mail.
* Call center experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled