Client ID: 292362
Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management for a full-time position in Calgary, AB.
Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management Job Details
· Administer and manage our ISAM infrastructure.
· Interact with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements involving ISAM.
· Work collaboratively with Application teams and Enterprise Architecture to architect and implement secure solutions for integrating ISAM with web applications.
· Develop, implement and maintain standards for ISAM integrations.
· Address any security vulnerabilities affecting our ISAM infrastructure.
· Advise project and operational teams on good security practices.
· Provide technical advice and assistance on general cybersecurity related matters.
· Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cyber security technologies and standards.
· Various other duties as required.
Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management Mandatory Skills· University degree or college diploma in an IT or Engineering related field.
· 2+ years of cybersecurity experience.
· 2+ years of general information technology experience.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module — including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth and OIDC implementations.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms — including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML and SSO.
· Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
· Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services and message oriented middleware solutions.
· General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts.
· Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences
· Good analytical, investigative and problem solving mindset.
· Must be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.
Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management Assignment Length
- Full-time, Permanent
Specialist Security - Security Identity & Access Management Location
- Calgary, A.B.