Specialist Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year
The Specialist Software Engineer drives the delivery of timely, relevant and value-added business solutions across the organization. Lead a team of approximately 3-5 software engineers through business requirements understanding, agile build and unit test and ongoing support of innovative solutions. A key to success is the ability to maximize the capabilities of the Salesforce platform / ecosystem, and on occasion enhancing them through custom development.
- Plans, coordinates, supervises activities related to the design, development, implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Manages software engineers supporting different products or lines of businesses. Develops, distributes, supports, enforces, and integrates best practices and technology standards across the organization.
- Hands-on development in SFDC platform on a daily basis.
- Review deliverables and status reports of team members; provide recommendations and address issues as appropriate
- Effectively apply best practices and methodologies; enforce project standards according to Salesforce best practices
- Lead project and engagement reviews as well as other business reviews and updates
- Ensure quality assurance, data governance, and standard procedures are adhered to
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions
- Knowledge of estimating, designing and developing software components
- 6+ years software engineering experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- 8+ years current knowledge and experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or 8+ years of experience with other software framework such as Java/J2EE with 2 years of Salesforce
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
- Salesforce Developer 1 and 2 Certification
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Health Cloud, Community Cloud Preferred.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers at the executive level
- Prior experience working in Healthcare is a plus
- Business Rules engine experience Preferred
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s in business or engineering is a plus.