Client ID: 293064
On behalf of our client, Procom is looking for a Senior SQA Analysis Service Provider who will work in part of a test team to validate the match of a solution (or application) to the requirements. The Sr. SQA Analysis Service Provider has a good understanding of business and system requirements and participates in all of the testing phases in the software development lifecycle. This can include functional, system, regression, integration, performance and sanity testing, as well as assisting application users with user acceptance testing.
The Sr. SQA Analysis Service Provider possesses knowledge of IT systems and testing tools, reporting and processes. They are able to liaise with business users, business analysts and technical resources in error diagnoses and problem resolution.
This position requires strong communication, analytical and collaborative skills. They are able to liaise with business users, business analysts and technical resources in error diagnoses and problem resolution.
Specific Project Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar or related role
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
Top Skills Required
- Testing experience in Finance and/or Insurance domains
- Experience testing with DB tools (ie SQL Developer, RazorSQL, MySQL)
- Experience validating complex ETL Business Rules
- Reviewing requirements and design documents
- Experience in developing and documenting test cases, test scenarios and manual test scripts
- Assisting developers in recreating issues/defects;
- Ensuring entrance and exit criteria is established and accepted prior to test execution;
- Executing test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test scripts according to system test plan and project schedule
- Experience adapting to change quickly, multi-tasking and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills. Ability to translate broad, strategic intent into tactical plans and directions
- Collaborating with other testers and members of project Team
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written. Ability to communicate with both business and technical audiences.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Assisting with UAT processes and deliverables
- Experience testing SAS applications (SAS Viya)
- Familiarity working in an Agile software development life cycle team environment
- Related-industry knowledge is an asset