- 5 Years - Experience developing and maintaining Microsoft .NET applications based on business requirements within an organization of equivalent size and complexity to the Government of Alberta.
- 5 Years - Experience and technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher. The version of Microsoft SQL must be noted for each project claimed.
- 4 Years - Experience with software development processes, and all associated best practices, methods, standards, tools, and policies.
- 5 Years - Experience developing and maintaining WCF applications and services
- 5 Years - Experience developing and maintaining C# applications and services
- 3 Years - Experience with developing and maintaining WebAPI applications and services
Participate in the design, development, construction, testing, delivery, implementation and maintenance of applications for the ministry as required.
Participate in analysis of ministry requirements and assist in in producing application technical specifications as required.
Assist in the development of a production control support process for the application as required.
Follow all ministry and GOA architectural, and security standards, policies and guidelines when building applications.
Ensure code written is thoroughly tested by following testing best practices including the use of unit testing, system testing, and performance testing.
Assist in troubleshooting application issues in any environment.
Create or update existing application support documentation for assigned applications to ensure that it matches the code and environment.
Assist in managing and maintaining development and system test environments required to maintain the application.
Assist in the continuous improvement of all ministry recommended application architecture development standards and guidelines.
Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required