One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued, large scale business and technology transformation initiatives. A company that believes in work/life balance, promotion from within and recognizing top performers etc.
What's in it for you?
looking to take advantage of the newer trends in technology, including Cloud, IOT, Big Data, and Mobile. This is a chance to work on the modernization and transformation of key applications and technology.
- Work closely with Development team in an Agile environment.
- Provide expertise for one or more areas of the business through analysis and understanding of business needs.
- Provide business expertise across projects to ensure a consistent resolution of common technology issues.
- May help design application prototypes.
- Assist with ideation, project initiation or planning for projects of high complexity.
- 4 + years working as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience delivering as part of a Scrum agile team.
- Excellent User Story authoring skills
- Knowledge of personal lines auto and property insurance large asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal