Skill: Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location : Toronto / Halifax
- Salesforce Developer with Lightning dev skills and Salesforce Certified
- Salesforce Admin certification or proven experience,
- Good technical analysis, design skills preferred
- Should be able to handle development, enhancement and L3 Support tasks
- Should be willing to learn change management, promotion of change and CI/CD pipelines to be built
- Should be able to work for a reasonable overlap with the onshore team
- Experience of working in complete SDLC life cycle environment, Agile environment preferred
- 4+ years of relevant experience on the above technology stack preferred
You can also refer if you feel someone in your circle might be a good fit for this role.
Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com