Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
For more details, visit us at http://www.synechron.com
Synechron Inc. is seeking Sr. Data Engineer (Platform Engineer) for its financial client. This is at Toronto, Canada.
Platform Engineer – Basically data engineer plus experience managing Hadoop Cluster
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience with automation tools like Jenkins or Ansible
- Strong knowledge in Java or Scala
- Experience with running workloads on clusters.
- Experience managing Hadoop or Spark clusters
- Experience with Kubernetes and /or any other cloud environment – Nice to have
- Experience with Python/shell is a plus.
- Experience working with Big Data tools and building high performance, high throughput, and distributed data pipeline and big data platform with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, and Presto.
- Experience in building tools to diagnose and fix complex distributed systems handling petabytes of data & drive opportunities to automate infrastructure, deployments, and observability of data services.
- Experience in testing, monitoring, administering, optimizing and operating multiple Hadoop / Spark clusters across cloud providers - GCP and on premise data centers, primarily in Python, Java and Scala.
If you are interested in this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-593-8332.