sr. finance analyst, Sales Marketing – Toronto, ON190002598Starbucks
From thebeginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not onlycelebratedcoffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinaryleaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others. Role: senior finance analyst, Marketing and Sales, Starbucks Coffee Canada
Reports To: finance manager, Starbucks Coffee Canada
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will assistin achieving the company’s goals by providing financial leadership to the Productand Marketing team. This includesplanning and forecasting, as well as analytical and strategic support for newgrowth initiatives.
- Partner with Product and Marketing Leaders toevaluate the merits of growth initiatives.Own financial modeling to help shape final recommendations and decisions.Projects can include product launches,promotion analysis, investing capital to support business growth, among others.
- Own Revenue and Marketing expense lineitems.Lead the performance managementprocess for these expenses, including monthly tracking/reporting, quarterly forecastingand annual planning.
- Become an analytical thought partner to Productand Marketing Leaders, supporting innovation and retail programs as well as helpingto uncover trends and insights that can shape strategies and improveperformance.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projectsby providing financial leadership.
- Assist in the Strategic Planning process,providing analytical support for longer-term business strategies.
- Maintain relationships with U.S. counter-parts,leveraging best practices to enhance our Canadian business.
- Bachelor's Degree (business, finance oraccounting specialization preferred).
- 3-5 years of financial analytical and planningexperience.
- Excellent analytical and financial modelingskills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines ina fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Putsthe Customer First:Has arelentless focus on the customer. Understandswhat the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
- WorksWell with Others: Listens andcommunicates well with others. Adaptsquickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
- LeadsCourageously:Takes personalresponsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge oruncertainty.
- DevelopsContinuously:Continuously seeksopportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust and honesty and commits todeveloping partners to achieve their potential.
- AchievesResults:Understands what drivesoverall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver qualityresults.
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.false