Employee Type:Regular-Full time
Union/Non:This is a non-union position
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com.
Job Posting End Date: July 29, 2019
Please Note: The internal title for this role is Sr Analyst O&M BP
We are currently have 2 vacancies for this role
- Responsible for preparation of timely, accurate and insightful analysis of monthly and year-to-date reporting to Managers, Directors and Senior Leadership on financial information relating to Budgets, Forecasts, and Actuals with recommended mitigation strategies to attain financial targets;
- Work with the team and internal stakeholders to review and submit budgeting, forecasting and analysis support to Union Gas/Enbridge Gas Distribution management;
- Identify and/or implement process and system improvements with a focus on simplification;
- Ad-hoc analysis for and support of the Distribution Operations departments;
- Responsible for assisting the Manager, Supervisors and Team Leads in providing active financial support and counsel to the business.
- Provide financial support, analysis and interpretation of financial and operational performance on a timely basis to various operating groups, as required to support their business and strategic decisions;
- Responsible for performing month end tasks, budgeting, forecasting, and all variance analysis for the assigned operating group including Operation and Maintenance and Capital financial management to meet established expectations and targets;
- Responsible for monthly reporting to Managers, Directors and Senior Leadership on financial information relating to Budgets, Forecasts, and Actuals with recommended mitigation strategies to attain financial targets;
- Provide and recommend, where necessary, a streamlined and common approach to analytics carried out within the operating groups and the dependencies that impact financial outcomes throughout Gas Distribution (GD) in a timely manner;
- Develop relationships with the operating groups, particularly with individuals responsible for compilation and assessment of financial data, including forecasts, with a view to understanding and validating the processes used by them in generating their outputs;
- Working collaboratively with key Gas Distribution stakeholders, lead the development of forecasts and the annual budget and long range forecast for Gas Distribution;
- Provide ad hoc/off-cycle data, reporting, and analysis as requested, ensuring accurate, relevant information is provided for management decision making;
- Ensure financial reporting/tracking is consistent with Regulatory framework;
- Support key SOX controls and Audit requirements;
- University Business degree required
- Finance related designation (CMA, CA, CPA, CGA, or MBA) preferred
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience with business performance analytics related roles
- Highly analytical with superior financial modeling skills and the ability to communicate findings and recommendations to internal groups and budget owners in a meaningful manner with business context
- Good working knowledge of SAP, Oracle and Hyperion preferred
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel
- Good business acumen and understanding of regulatory environment and financial management strategies and reporting requirements
- Proven team player, with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships;
- Strong demonstrated competencies in interpersonal skills, oral and written communications, persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with prioritizing work and implementing processes and ongoing process improvements to streamline and optimize work
- Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.