Sr Java Developer/FICO Rules Analyst
Location: Burnaby, BC
The custom position is a combination of Senior BSA, Systems Analyst, and Developer. The perfect candidate might be a senior SA with great communication skills or a BSA who has been a Developer.
The Java/FICO Rules analyst will be the first person on our Development Team to liaise with our Business customers on projects that involve rules changes. Early project understanding and effective communication to team software professions who will join projects later helps our team to be better with traditional software, primarily SaaS, service deliverable as well as batch.
The successful candidate must have:
- Superior communication skills is a firm requirement
- Ability to learn quickly. Ability to teach.
- Java object oriented (or C++) development skills
- Superior ability to work directly with Senior Business Analysts
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Team first personality with a desire to work with an experienced group of software professionals who continually strive for personal and team growth.
- Ability to create Functional and Technical requirements/ all levels of User Stories
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and manage themselves to target dates
- SQL development skills
- Ability to liaise with IT and Business professionals on ongoing roadmaps
Nice to have:
- SaaS development skills (Any Platform)
- DevOps experience
- FICO Rules development
- Credit and Collections or Billing Domain experience
- Leadership skills
- Both Agile and Waterfall SDLC skills