Sr. OM Building Operator P3
What you will do
Operating at a journeyman level, performs a variety of complex services in specialized building system areas such as Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and Refrigeration including maintenance, repair and operations. Filling a senior role for the site FM team and coordinating contractor services throughout the site on various systems. Conduct day to day rounds and routines and completing PM schedules.
How you will do it
1. Lead the FM team on PM schedules, planning, execution and coordinating contractor services on site systems.
2. Performs a variety of mechanical, electrical and refrigeration service work including troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and repairs on facility components and systems
2. Plans, selects, and lays out required materials for service and repair work.
3. Works from drawings, schematics, blueprints, job layouts or verbal instructions and operates a variety of tools and equipment incidental to operations.
4. Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
5. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
6. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
7. Perform other duties as required.
8. Requires off-hour on-call and emergency response.
9. Helps develop a robust Preventive Maintenance routine in a client focused facility
What we look for:
1. Five or moreyearsof experience in the HVAC/R service field.
2. Requires in-depthknowledge of various maintenance fundamentals enough to deal with service and repairs.
3. P3 experience is anasset.
4. Building operatorexperience is an asset
5. Must be physicallyable to perform maintenance tasks to the highest caliber, which includesability to: climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighingup to 50 lbs., etc.
6. Must be able torespond to alarm calls during off-hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
7. Must possess a validdriver's license and will be required to pass a background check
8. Must be a team playercommitted to working in a quality environment.
Knowledge and Skills
·Facility maintenance experience ineither a Courthouse,University, Health Care, Manufacturing environment, or any other Commercial orindustrial institutions is an asset
·Must be able to read and interpret written instructions includingbut not limited to safety policies and procedures, work orders, standard andoperating procedures.
·Must have good communication skills (verbally, written); must beable speak and write in English.
·Must possess working knowledge of computers and handheld devices
·Must have a positive and professional disposition towards work andwillingness to cooperate with co-workers and supervisors and to contribute to aproject team.
·Strong client-service orientation along with a high sense ofurgency
·Ability to succeed in a team oriented environment under verydynamic (changing) conditions.
·Ability to maintain confidentiality of JCCLP and client relatedbusiness activities
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries arecommitted to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates andemployees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rightslegislationand, in Ontario, in accordance with theAccessibilityfor Ontarians with Disabilities Act(“AODA”). When requested,accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment andselection process. To request an accommodation please clickhere. Information youprovide relating to accommodation measures will be handledconfidentially. A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODA policies areavailable on theCompany websitefor your reference, andcan be made available in accessible formats upon request.
Job Field Operations
Primary Location CAN-British Columbia-Delta
Organization Bldg Technologies Solutions