Are you a Bilingual Pharmacist (French and English)?
Do you have Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license?
Do you have knowledge of Pharmacy Computer system?
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a MUST - Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism - Excellent leadership and performance management skills required - Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans - Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset