People 2.0, a global workforce deployment platform offering a full spectrum of talent engagement services to organizations across the Human Capital Services industry, is seeking a qualified Business Development Manager for our staffing vertical. Join an industry leader committed to helping its clients grow faster and operate more profitably by providing customized and comprehensive solutions that include software & technology, payrolling/tax administration, payroll financing, workersâ€™ compensation, HR and compliance support, and accounting services.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will manage all aspects of the companyâ€™s BPO support services. The BDM will be responsible for driving sales results for the Companyâ€™s staffing line of business through building the sales strategy, devising sales tactic, and creating and selling new business. A qualified candidate requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, B2B sales experience and the ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Develop plans and strategies for generating new business and achieving the Companyâ€™s revenue goals and sales quotas within a defined territory market
- Manage pipeline and sales data in company CRM; analyze market opportunities, target prospects, document and archive sales activity
- Consultative introductory discussions with staffing company owners and C-Level executives to target and convert leads into prospects
- Ability to knowledgably speak to industry trends, changes and challenges with senior level business owners
- Understand Company resources, strengths and collaborate with internal members to develop and sell solutions that address customerâ€™s objectives
- Implement the Staffing Sales program for the defined target maintaining a minimum of 400 prospects contacts at all times
- Manage contact points of prospect list as defined in the Staffing Sales program
- Develop trusted relationships with business owners and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Develop sales strategies, create cost analyses/proposals for business owners, and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Lead presentations and proposal meetings
- Utilize marketing materials to develop customized proposals for services based on each prospectâ€™s unique needs.
- Coordinate contracts to secure new members and provide information related to required paperwork, and set-up documents
- Advise of any contract changes, as required
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and other activities in cooperation with the Marketing Department
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four-year degree along with 5-7 years of B2B sales experience with successful track records
- Self-motivated with prior successful experience in complex sales of an intangible service
- Staffing industry background, preferably at a level commensurate with position
- Prior experience in a B2B services business, preferably professional services, ideally PEO, HRO or similar
- Prior experience selling intangibles to the contingent workforce services sector
- Knowledge of staffing industry, software & technology
- Strong financial and analytical skills, familiarity with small business finance, P&Lâ€™s etc.
- Verifiable sales results â€“ commission statement and sales production
- Outgoing, articulate professional, with solid organizational and time management skills, persuasiveness, problem-solving skills, strong negotiating skills, and business writing ability.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel overnight up to 25% of time
Powered by JazzHR