King Edward Hotel
With its rich history, timeless elegance, and modern hospitality, the Omni King Edward Hotel has been a favourite of both locals and visitors for over 110 years. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, this landmark hotel is just steps away from a wealth of diverse restaurants, tourist hotspots, and shopping centres. It's no wonder the Omni King Edward is the perfect destination for business and leisure travellers alike.
The Omni King Edward Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni King Edward Hotel may be your perfect match
The Steward is responsible for ensuring that all dishes, pots, pans, cutlery and chinaware are properly washed, sanitized. The Steward also ensures that all dishes, pots, pans and cutlery and chinaware are stored in designated areas for use by various departments throughout the hotel.
- To execute company and hotel policies and procedures relating to the Stewarding Department, thereby ensuring that the services provided achieve the established standards of performance, within the agreed budgetary controls.
- To be responsible for a high standard of sanitation throughout the Stewarding areas.
- Responsible for storage, requisitioning of all materials and equipment
- Reporting to the Food and Beverage Director all breakages, cleaning supply consumption, etc.
- Maintaining all equipment to a high standard, i.e.: dishwashers, etc., and reporting to maintenance any defects.
- Must have good communication skills
- Medium to heavy lifting capabilities
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday shifts
- Team Player