- Our brand experience is your obsession. The delivery of a unique and amazing journey through brand is your day to day
- Leading a team of dedicated and efficient stock associates, you are responsible for ensuring tasks are actioned on time, inventory levels maintained, stock intake is processed and organized, replenishment is occurring regularly and that your digital stock orders are processed according to SLAs.
- Operational duties such as having the right people at the right place when scheduling will help you run a smooth back of house.
- Communication with the team and management is key to ensuring efficiency and that both the front and back of house are aligned.
- Taking utmost care of the product with careful handling, ensuring tags and sensors are placed on the product and organizing with care. Training the teams on product knowledge and customer care of the product is key.
- Ensuring that our back of house is kept up to standards, organized and clean.
- Following all policies and procedures and training others will minimize any stock loss.
- Partnering with the Management team on visual floor sets, ensure that product is replenished and taking the lead with ensuring densities on our floor levels are accurate
- Health and safety is an essential function. Keeping boxes and product organized and clear of entry ways, exits and blocking any key areas.
- Development of your team is an important function of your role. Regular touch bases, coaching the team and ensuring they are cross functional will help you become a better leader.
- Your development is important to us as well. With your desire to learn and ability to grow in this fast paced environment, we will challenge you and help you achieve your goals
- You'll be able to keep ahead of the business through the use of our digital cloud management tools. Just show the desire to learn and the World is literally at your fingertips
- This is a team effort. Working with pace, you will be called on to support the management of the store by delivering first class operational excellence
- Develop your understanding of business leadership with us. Utilising leading technologies to strategize the growth of your business
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge (yours and the team’s), digital thinking, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador".
- Relationship management - customer, team, brand, community and host
- Training - Weekly sessions, team development plans, store succession plans and the onboarding of new colleagues
- People and Culture - Recruitment, development, performance management and succession planning
- Visual merchandising - Planning and executing floor moves (potentially overnight), maintaining and developing floor sets
- Time management - Scheduling, prioritising task and delegating accordingly (right people, right place)
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and the management of stock in and out of the business
- Business ownership - KPI review, market specific analysis and action
- Business success - You'll be kept on your toes with stock operations, digital orders and managing the stockroom and leading the team
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.