Req Id: 135296
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 136 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
Do you have a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a highly competitive environment?
Are you someone who loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals?
Are you looking to continue your career in a company that has a wide variety of developmental and career opportunities?
What’s the role?
- Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
- Coach your team to support your execution plans and help achieve objectives
- Analyze data and critically assess your business
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customer expectations
- Attract, hire and train a high performing sales team
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell Brand
Do you fit the part?
- A drive for achieving superior sales results within your store
- Proven track record of actively coaching, developing and stretching others to their full potential
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where change is ongoing
- Passion for the latest technology with the ability to relay that passion on to your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- Previous Retail management experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Company subsidized cell phone line
- Career Opportunities
BCE: WKP #FEATURE
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type:Retail Stores
Job Location:Canada : Nova Scotia : Lower Sackville
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, NS, Lower Sackville