Requisition ID: 89845
Store #: 000930 LensCrafters
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The overall mission of the Store Manager is to be a leader within the LensCrafters organization. The Store Manager delivers key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and ensuring flawless execution of the customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service through ensuring the LensCrafters' staff performs the Sales and Service Process steps.
- Demonstrates the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision with all customers and patients.
- Provides on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Strives to achieve "Far Exceeds Expectations" on all targets set in the following areas:
- NPS – Net Promoter Score
- % Sales to Plan
- Customer Count
- Store Operating Profitability
- % Saturation of Training
- Key Performance Indicators, to include exam growth and retention
- Recruits and selects high caliber staff.
- Forecasts staffing needs through the use of the labor scheduling model.
- Performs administrative duties to include payroll, inventory management, technical application and understanding.
- Delivers the key performance indicators by inspiring associates to provide the customer experience that exceed their expectations notes through NPS portal.
- Leads Doctor of Optometry business partnership and co-planning.
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures regarding frame recovery and acknowledging receipt of physical inventory.
- Executes to guidelines LC Inventory Management System and Order tracker as a part of global POS
- Ensures all Company approved safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards.
- Conducts monthly safety inspections of store premises using self-inspection checklist. Reports all contacts by Local, State, Federal regulatory agencies to the CSC Legal or Quality Assurance Department within 14 hours of contact. Follow-up in writing.
- Maximize Optometric partnerships through participation and involvement in the followin Coverage, Walk-in Availability, In-house Prescriptions, Doctor Detailing, Co-op Relationships.
- Maintains safe AND FUN working environment for all associates/customers.
- Takes pride in the store appearance and will execute visual directive to achieve a consistent company message.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 4+ years management/supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Team building and management skills
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- Strong communicator and listener
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Ability to manage time under aggressive deadlines
- College degree or equivalent
- State licensure (if applicable) and/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- LensCrafters Final Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous experience in customer service and retail
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- High level of business acumen to include detailed knowledge of LC Dashboard
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Retail Management Retail Management