store manager - Mississauga, ON180004818Starbucks
Now Brewing – Future Leaders! #tobeapartner
Starbucks is known for developing extraordinary people who drive business success by doing the right thing for partners (employees), customers and communities – globally. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
This role is a hands-on experience that develops your supervisory experience, coaching skills, coffee/ tea passion and business acumen, all to build your understanding of store management. You will learn how to create success for a multi-million-dollar business, create and develop great teams, and building a meeting place in your community that nurtures customers. These foundational principles set up partners for success for careers in store management and leadership.
Using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands on mentorship, you’ll learn how to:
Grow a successful, multi-million-dollar business:drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
Nurture talent & lead a team:engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
Inspire others:become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Minimum High School or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, province, and local ordinances.false