9852638 Canada Inc. DBA Cocao 70 is an extraprovincial company and doing business as Cocao 70 Eatery, Cocao 70 Sweet House, and Cocao 70 Dip Shop. Our factory is located in Montreal. From fondues to ice cream to drinking chocolate and more, Cacao 70 brings a variety of decadent desserts and treats to chocolate lovers across Canada in addition to brunches and lunches in a fun loving and surprising way.
We are looking for a driven Store Manager to oversee the management of Cocao 70 Sweet House.
Work location: 143 Chatwick Court, North Vancouver, BC V7M 3K2
Salary: $23.00 an hour
Hours: 35 per week
Term: Permanent Full Time
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, and sanitation and cleanliness through training of team members and creating a positive, productive working environment by effectively managing hiring/training
- Ensure the safety of our guests and employees through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Leading guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, employee friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team.
- Drive sales growth, control cost management, and maintain profit growth.
- Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
- Manage ordering, and ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the store's receiving policies and procedures
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures and handle deposits
- Prepare all important paperwork including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner
- Perform other related duties as required to ensure the store meets standards of operations.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Detail-oriented with good interpersonal and guest service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management and decision-making skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and POSitouch system
- Willingness to work flexible hours which may include some evenings and weekends
We accept applications via the following methods:
- By replying to this job posting or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org