Baby enRoute is Canada’s finest baby store bringing, under one roof, high quality, innovative products designed to meet the needs of busy parents with little ones on the move, and doing it all with style, too. We've searched around the world to bring the best quality products to our store and our shopping website.
Currently, we are looking for two store managers working on shifts in our Richmond and Metrotown stores. Candidates must be knowledgeable about the baby, infant, and parental products，must have experience in retail management, capable of managing 5+ people. Result-driven and task-oriented. Able to lead the store sales and team building. Report to the operation manager at the corporate level.
Main job responsibilities:
- Assess and manager all floor activities, including the selling, display, pricing, stock areas, cash register, and other operational needs;
- Plan, direct, and manage daily store operations, set goals, develop strategies to assist employees in achieving their goals;
- Ensure operational procedure are strictly followed, lead the store in reaching desired performance and sales targets;
- Create a friendly working and shopping environment for staff and customers, build a unique baby store image and shopping experience among customers;
- Observe and analyze customer buying behaviors and sales data to determine merchandising, branding, inventory, etc.
- Collect sales data and analyze to identify potential sales opportunities, develop strategies to motivate sales;
- Lead the floor staff in providing superb customer service to parents and their little ones, provide professional consulting service on product features;
- Work with the operation manager in developing marketing strategies and increasing store exposure among customers and competitors;
- Organize store activities, events, seminars, etc and form partnerships with other enterprises in support of sales and marketing;
- Schedule work hours, assign tasks to sales associates on the floor, motivate sales;
- Train staff on product knowledge and customer needs;
- Appraise performance of floor staff, make reinforcement and team building;
- Conduct regular review and audit on the operational efficiency, report to operation manager, take appropriate actions resolving issues;
- Resolve work-related problems and issues including returns, after-sale service, and customer complaints;
- Coordinate works with warehouse supervisor or staff, liaison with other stores, the owner, operation manager, suppliers, web team, and partners as needed;
- Other responsibilities as required when on duty.
- College Diploma or higher, looking for career development with Baby enRoute;
- One year of experience in the retail industry and management position;
- Knowledge of baby, infant, and parental products, familiar with the target market;
- Able to organize events and seminars for babies and parents;
- Good interpersonal skills, another language is helpful
- Proven quality of leadership, able to lead a team of 5+ people
- Highly motivated, charismatic, and energetic.
- Able to work with varied hours and weekend shifts
Compensation: $31.54 per hour or negotiable based on experience
Work location: Richmond BC and Burnaby BC
Work hours: 37.5 hours per week, must be available during weekends and holiday shifts
Job type: full-time, permanent
We thank all candidates for applying. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please forward your CV with a cover letter to RMD_HR@babyenroute.ca Attention to Nathan Xu. No telephone inquiries, please.