Starbucks has a reputation for creating extraordinary people who contribute to the success of the company by serving the interests of partners (employees), customers and communities around the world. As a Starbucks leader, you are driven by a deep sense of responsibility. You are ambitious - never a mere spectator. You take steps to make positive changes in everyday life and inspire others to do the same.
Our store managers bring the Starbucks experience to life by managing in-store activities, contributing to financial success, building great teams and creating a great place to meet in their community. They bring joy to customers by offering them a human touch. Their job is not just to make perfect drinks - it's about connecting with each customer. They like to be able to achieve these goals independently, while taking advantage of our world-class brand and business practices.
"The best Starbucks store managers are coach, boss, marketing specialist, entrepreneur, accountant, merchant and community ambassador. They solve problems with optimism, manage their store creatively and analytically, and use their passion and intelligence to drive traffic, partner loyalty and profits. The best managers are personally involved in their work and take care of the store as if it belonged to them. - Howard Schultz, Chairman, Starbucks Coffee Company
We suggest you take advantage of your retail experience to achieve the following:
- Contribute to the growth of a multi-million dollar business: Generate sales by leveraging your business acumen, efficiency, and problem-solving skills.
- Support talent and lead a team: Mobilize the heart and mind of your team members and develop their skills so that they can achieve the best of themselves, as individuals and as members of a team team in full swing.
- Inspire Others: Become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to achieving results with the help of your team.
- Influencing Your Community: Integrate your activities into the community and bring good times to all, partners and customers, both in the community and around the world.
We would like to meet candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Two years of experience in managing a retail or customer service team
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurship and experience in a sales-driven environment
- At a minimum, a high school diploma or a general education assessment (GED)
- Proof of identity and eligibility for employment in Canada
- Be willing to work full-time (the job requires more than 40 hours of work regularly) on a flexible schedule, including early morning, evening, weekend, night and holidays.
We look forward to providing you with the opportunity to grow, build strong relationships and make a difference in a company where people and quality are at the heart of everything.
At Starbucks you will always go further. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.