Job Title: Storefront Team Member
When you become a Team Member at Tim Hortons you truly join a team. Perhaps it will be your first job, maybe you are working while you study, or you are building a career within Tim Hortons. No matter what your career goal, we will be here to support and encourage you along the way. Your path is just beginning!
Restaurant Location: 1713 Woodstock Road, Fredericton NB, E3C 1L4
Availability: Vacancy for Day Shifts (5a-4p Availability Required Monday-Sunday), or Evening Shifts (3p-11p Availability Required Monday-Sunday)
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent or Part Time Available
Number of Vacancies: 1
As a team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter or producing quality finished bakery items that our guests come to enjoy and love you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
Our Team Members are the smiling faces serving our guests at our drive thru's, front counters, and sandwich stations. As part of this position you will be trained in each of these areas. You will be deeply immersed in training to learn about our operations standards, food safety, health and safety, cleaning and sanitizing, and guest service. Part of this position will include maintaining our restaurant's cleanliness. As part of the position you will be required to sweep, mop, clean restrooms, change garbage's, clean the parking lot, clean the dining area, and clean behind the counter.
Apply to this opportunity if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Have the ability to work under minimal supervision, with a small team
As part of our team we offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Affordable Health & Dental Benefits (Over 20 hrs/week)
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Well Being Benefit Program
- Free Uniforms
- Annual Company Organized Events
- Shift Premiums
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply Now.