Soroc Technology is seeking to hire an Strategic Account Manager for our IT Resourcing Department. In this role, the incumbent will develop customer growth strategies and plans that align to both Corporate strategic goals and customer goals, as well as building and strengthening relationships with key customers to foster customer relationships.
- Successfully develop, maintain and oversee customer relations interacting with customers, reviewing and discussing the business relationships and proactively managing key issues/problems
- Work closely with Customer, Sales Director, IT Resourcing Director, Sales Operations & Finance to develop and implement annual business plans designed to achieve sales objectives, contribution goals, volume objectives, trade spending requirements.
- Provide regular reports to management on key opportunities, business at risk, market trends, customer based performance insight and competitive data.
- Partner with hiring managers and lead and facilitate ‘end to end’ staffing and recruitment solutions to meet corporate priorities by developing and implementing effective and innovative approaches to talent sourcing, employment marketing, recruitment planning, assessments development and selection.
- Manage existing clients and develop new staffing opportunities with current client base
- Track all job requisitions and consultants
- Calibrate candidates and client update meetings with managers and upper management
- Assist with new hire onboarding/off-boarding, orientations, and kickoffs
- Build positive, credible relationships with customers
- Liaise with employees and clients
- Monitor employee performance
- Create daily, weekly and financial reports