Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.
Designers are creative, problem-solvers that use their knowledge of construction, design and building codes to create truss systems and panel systems that are cost-effective and easy to install.
Typical career steps are become a Senior Designer or work as a Sales Manager.
- Design residential and commercial roof, wall and floor systems using 3D software
- Prepare engineered drawings, layouts and job site packages
- Provide customer service to contractors and home owners
- Produce quotes for roof, wall and floor systems
- CET designation or Engineering degree is preferred
- Understanding of engineering and construction basics
- Able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings
- Independent, problem solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience with computer design software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A safe work environment
- Competitive wages
- RRSP contributions
- Employee discounts
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Travel Percentage: 25%