PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Sub-Rental Coordinator will be responsible for managing the daily assignment of Reserved/Order Asset shortages that have been assigned/designated to be sub-rented. This position will be required to initiate & negotiate all RFQ’s with suppliers/Vendors in alignment to financial expectations to the required order. Will issue final Purchase orders to required vendors and manage the life cycle of the rental upon return to the Vendor. Will coordinate & liaison closely with Sales, Financing, Logistics and operational teams on the execution of the requirement at all times.
- Reviews all designated subrental shortages from assigned sales/project/Asset teams.
- Initiates RFQs in alignment to order schedule and financial requirements
- Receives and reviews requisitions for accuracy
- Ability to recognize potential alternatives in high demand periods
- Issues final Purchase order and administrates logistics schedule
- Helps to facilitate and negotiate premium vendor pricing
- Ensures final reconciliation of order to vendor on return
- Administrates final Missing and damaged requirements to the order
- Coordinates with Financing for final invoicing payments and reconciliation
- Experience in procurement either as a buyer or assistant buyer, preferably within Entertainment gear supply
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
- BS Degree – Business Administration preferred
- A Fundamental understanding or familiarity with live event equipment and gear is a plus
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have demonstrated time management skills and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced multi-task environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot, prioritize and execute all job-related tasks with thorough attention to detail
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
This is a safety sensitive position and will require pre employment drug screening.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.