From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours! We are seeking talented individuals to join the band and help launch the Hard Rock brand in the region.
Hard Rock is seeking Part Time Summer landscapers who will be responsible for assisting with all landscaping duties.
- Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, pruning, mowing, edging, trimming, fertilizing and watering.
- Cares for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders
- Operates powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Responsible for spraying plants, trees and grass with pesticides to control destructive insects and diseases.
- Clears trash or garden debris on a daily basis
- Performs other tasks as required in accordance to the business need.
- Lives the Brand.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including lawn mowers and small hands tools.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills.
- Adherence to company standards for safety, service and efficiency.
- Must be able to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk distances.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, and loud/noisy environment.
- Capable of climbing on ladders and working at height.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
Hard Rock Ottawa values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.