Looking for a rewarding career with a company that values and supports its team members? Become a Superhero Caregiver with Home Care Assistance today, and help us change the way the world ages!
We are a leading provider of non-medical home care. Our Caregivers build trusting, meaningful relationships with our senior clients, providing in-home care which increases their independence and quality of life.
Benefits of Working with Home Care Assistance
- Build a flexible schedule that suit your life (part time to full time)
- Find peace of mind in stable hours with a small number of regular clients
- Enjoy reduced commute times with Caregiver-client location matching
- Start earning competitive wages right away with immediate start dates
- Earn raises for great performance and ongoing education
- Receive company paid benefits (health, dental, prescription & life) when you work full time
- Receive paid orientation and training, supplemented by online courses
- Rely on our dedicated care manager whose job it is to ensure you succeed
- Feel connected with an emergency after-hours line answered by our local team members who know you and your clients
- Enjoy staff appreciation & social events (online during COVID times)
The Caregiver Role
- Become a friend, and companion, to our senior clients and their families
- Facilitate independence by assisting with personal care, cooking great meals, errands, light housekeeping and other activities of daily living
- You are outgoing and friendly, supportive, love to cook, know how help organize and have a knack for making others feel cherished
- You have some experience providing support for seniors, whether as a job, or as a long term personal care support for a loved one
- You have a valid driver's license and consistent access to an insured vehicle for your shifts
- You can pass a criminal record check and reference check
Feel safe and confident with our virtual hiring process!
Start your rewarding career today; apply now!
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://www.homecareassistancewinnipeg.ca/
Home Care Assistance Winnipeg
10B - 1700 Corydon Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3N 0K1
Powered by JazzHR